Analysis Of Common Problems Of Aluminum Plastic Blister Packaging Machine10/12/2019
Analysis Of Common Problems Of Aluminum Plastic Blister Packaging Machine
There are many forms of aluminum plastic blister packaging machine due to different manufacturers. At present, the existing aluminum plastic blister packaging machine can be generally divided into the following three categories: roller plate continuous aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine, plate intermittent aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine, plate continuous aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine (this type of machine has not been widely used).
The heat sealing of aluminum plastic blister packaging machine is divided into roller type and flat type. The effect of flat type is better than that of roller type, while the speed and reliability of roller type are better than that of flat type. According to the production experience, it is found that the aluminum plastic blister packaging machine is easy to have problems in blister forming, hot press sealing, blanking and other aspects in use. Here is a brief introduction of how to solve these problems.
1. Blister forming
According to the principle that the blister forming is that the PVC hard disk is heated through the mold and compressed air is used to form the required shape and size of the blister. Therefore, when the blister forming has problems, it needs to solve from the following aspects:
1. If the forming of the individual blister is not full or the blister is broken, the following aspects shall be checked: (1) check whether the PVC hard disk is a qualified product or has air holes
(2) whether the surface of the forming die is clean and free of foreign matters, whether the forming hole is smooth and whether the hole is unobstructed;
(3) whether there are burr and other foreign matters on the surface of the heating device to scratch the PVC after heating or adhere PVC
(4) whether there is a gap between the upper and lower heating plates
2. If the whole row or one or more regular rows of blisters are not foaming and the molding part is full, the following aspects shall be checked.
(1) before forming, check whether the temperature of the heating plate does not reach the set value, and check whether the temperature setting is not enough or the heating temperature is too high, which leads to PVC stretching thin and forming air leakage;
(2) before forming, the heating plate is not parallel to the forming mold or the distance between the heating plate and the forming mold exceeds the plate blister distance;
(3) the heated PVC runs close to the lower mold, resulting in PVC shrinkage;
(4) the upper and lower heating plates are not parallel to each other, resulting in uneven heating at one end.
(5) whether the compressed air formed by positive pressure is clean and dry, whether the pressure during operation is lower than 0.4MPa, and whether the pipeline has abnormal loss;
(6) the pressure of the plate positive pressure forming die is insufficient or the PVC belt is not clamped in parallel, and check for air leakage;
2. Hotpress sealing
In the process of hot press sealing of roller type aluminum-plastic blister packaging, PVC tape and aluminum foil are sealed by the parallel roller type heat sealing roller and anilox roller under the action of certain temperature and pressure. The contact between the heat sealing roller and the anilox roller is linear, and the required pressure is relatively small.
In the process of hot pressing sealing of flat aluminum plastic blister packaging machine, PVC tape and aluminum foil are sealed by parallel flat heat sealing plate and chequered plate in the same plane under certain temperature and pressure. The contact between the heat sealing plate and the chequered plate is face-to-face contact, and the required pressure is relatively large.
When there are some problems such as unclear heat seal mesh, different mesh depth, and blister caused by PVC belt running during heat sealing, whether it is roller type or flat type heat sealing, we need to solve them from the following aspects:
(1) whether the aluminum foil is a qualified product, and whether the hot sealing surface is coated with the required hot-melt adhesive;
(2) whether the temperature of the heating device is too high or too low;
(3) whether there is abnormal resistance in the operation of PVC tape or aluminum foil;
(4) whether the heat sealing mold is qualified, whether the surface is flat and smooth, and whether they formed a blister on the PVC belt can be smoothly sleeved into the hole of the driving roller;
(5) whether the anilox on the anilox roll (plate) is clear and consistent in-depth;
(6) whether the cooling system of the heat sealing mold works normally and effectively;
(7) check whether the pressure required for heat sealing is normal. If it is lower than 0.4MPa, it is abnormal;
(8) whether the thermal active roller (plate) and the anilox roller (plate) are parallel.
3. Other issues
1. The full servo control aluminum plastic blister packaging machine is equipped with various automatic monitoring devices, which can play a variety of protective roles, and automatically stop the operation of the machine in case of the following problems:
(1) the safety shield is opened or not in place;
(2) when the compressed air pressure is lower than 0.4MPa;
(3) when the heating temperature of each station is lower than or higher than the setting range;
(4) PVC hard sheet of aluminum foil is used up;
(5) the packaged drugs are used up;
(6) mechanical overload of some stations;
(7) circuit overload;
(8) the temperature of the cooling water system is too high;
(9) equipment operation pressure overload or circuit overload fault alarm;
2. The high-speed feeder is not good for cutting
(1) the medicine surface contains the medicine powder with high viscosity or the medicine humidity is too high to cause the astringent viscosity to be high;
(2) the lower drug content (less than 300mg) affects the cutting speed;
(3) the mold is not aligned with the blister hole;
(4) the blanking plate is too high;
(5) the surface finish of the leakage plate and blanking plate is not enough;
(6) the gradient of the blanking opening of the leakage plate is not correct;
(7) the vibration amplitude and frequency of the vibrator are not correct;
3. Blanking and medicine jumping
(1) the vibrator resonates with the equipment;
(2) the driving roller is not smooth;
(3) the plate step distance is not correct;
(4) step shaking;
(5) the active roller does not press or has insufficient force;
In addition to the above-mentioned problems, there may be other problems in the actual use of the aluminum plastic packaging machine, which need specific analysis. Carefully and carefully finding the causes of the problems is the key to eliminate and solve the problems.